Wondering...

Don't know why this thing happens, but today I started wondering how will my man propose me!

Before I met my current bf, I used to dream about my proposal moment on a cruise, under starry sky with so much candles and flowers. After talking and flirting, hehehe, my prince will suddenly drop on one knee, and ask me "will you...?". Me, of course, will be so surprised, then, after calming down, will pretend to think in a while, and gently answer "yes, i do". Hahaha, what a Korean romantic style :)

Oops girl, stop being too dreamy like that! hihihi :)

My boyfriend now, isn't romantic at all. He rarely make me surprised, too! We are kind of long distance love with video call talking each weekend, and staying together in 1-2 months per year. But we still are happy, still love each other so so much. Being with him for almost 10 years, I always think that he will surely be my husband. However, the way reaching to marriage seem to be very far to us. Actually, I am still not ready, when thinking that I will leave my family to enter other strange family, will call others's parent by "mom" and "dad", will share my life with the other... I'm just feel comfort thinking about marriage which is new happy life of just me and him, but that isn't enough, right?! 

How my engagement moment will be? How will he ask me? How will I react? ... Will I say yes? Or will I say no? ... Really can't imagine! 

Well, what will be will be! 
Just make me feel fun with imagination :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment