Nothing to write...


Don't know what to write now!


3 days passed...,but i still stay at my room,sleep,watch movies and read stories...,sometimes i 've studied but not much...Am i too lazy???


When i visited Han this morning,she was ill...,but i didn't know how to help her...So,i'm sorry so much,Han!Try to get better soon!!!Buddha blessed you!


At the moment,i have some trouble with my room-mates,so i don't want to see them anymore,i don't want to live with them anymore!May be it's just my feeling at this time,but i feel verry angry and i can't bear them!Hope that i can get better by write it here...I'm so tired...


Oh,my Buddha,i need a shoulder so much,now...





 





2 comments:

Metallica VN said...

Full House :D Film ni de suong de so*. luon :D ....

susu said...

"suong de so" la` sao?kho' hieu wa' a`!:P

Post a Comment